New! Co-op Pumpkin Spice Latte
According to legend, there once was a sorcerer who loved the taste of pumpkin. It was his favorite thing about October. That and children in ghastly duds begging for free confections.
Sadly, there was one glaring drawback to the sorcerer’s favorite food: It wasn’t very portable. A wizard in a big hat looked funny enough, he thought. Who wants to walk around the village carrying a large squash?
So the sorcerer hit upon an idea: Pumpkin potion. In a cup. With coffee. And frothy cream and spices. Pumpkin + coffee = portable pumpkiny awesomeness!
Up your pumpkin game with our take on this legendary concoction. Our new Pumpkin Spice Latte is a rich, frothy blend of savory pumpkin elixir, local milk, and bold organic coffee with just a hint of spice. Get it now, ONLY at our Lebanon Co-op Café!
• Conjured by the Co-op’s own culinary wizards.
• Super portable. It totally comes in a cup!
• Way more convenient than carrying around a prodigious gourd.
Our food nerds recommend serving with banana bread or with whole-grain toast topped with almond butter. Great with oatmeal, muffins, and Greek yogurt, too.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Our Best Puns for Dairy Month? You Feta Believe It! - May 31, 2023
- Not Your Grandparents’ Co-op, Or Are We? - May 25, 2023
- Here’s How Memorial Day Became a Food Holiday - May 23, 2023