Ian’s Natural Foods is voluntarily issuing a recall on select Italian Panko Bread Crumbs because a supplier may have provided an ingredient that contains milk, an undeclared allergen. People with an allergy to milk should not consume the recalled products listed below.
- Ian’s Italian Panko Bread Crumbs
- UPC/PLU: 74951277220
- Use-by Dates: 12/28/17; 12/29/17; 3/22/18
- Size: 9 oz, 12 pack
Consumers who have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op should return it for a full refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Our Best Puns for Dairy Month? You Feta Believe It! - May 31, 2023
- Not Your Grandparents’ Co-op, Or Are We? - May 25, 2023
- Here’s How Memorial Day Became a Food Holiday - May 23, 2023