GIMME 5 Collection Event is BACK!
When: Saturday, May 22nd
Time: 9 am – 1 pm
Location: Lebanon Co-op Food Store (follow signs)
PLEASE: Make sure all items are clean, no food residue and meet the description below.
|ITEMS ACCEPTED – ALL ITEMS CLEAN + DRY
Clean, Rigid #5 containers (yogurt)
Dip Containers (hummus etc.)
Plastic Caps (even if not stamped)
Preserve Products (NO razor blades)
Prescription Bottles (labels removed)
|ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED
To Keep this Event Safe:
- Attendants will wear masks/gloves
- Please stay in your car and wear a mask
Directions for Drop Off:
- Follow signs to drop off location
- Stop at sign and wait for attendant
- Please wear a mask and stay in your car
- When attendant approaches, pop trunk for items to be removed
- Allow attendant to remove accepted items
The following two tabs change content below.
Ken Davis is the Co-op's senior copywriter. Email him at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Our Best Puns for Dairy Month? You Feta Believe It! - May 31, 2023
- Not Your Grandparents’ Co-op, Or Are We? - May 25, 2023
- Here’s How Memorial Day Became a Food Holiday - May 23, 2023