Still unsure about running for the Co-op Board? Here are our the top 10 reasons why you should:
- You and members of your household will receive a 20% discount on Co-op purchases, auto repair service and related parts. (In accordance with Employee Discount Policy)
- You can attend meetings in your pajamas (all meetings are currently held via Zoom)
- You can do something to get your mind off the everyday stresses of life
- You can feel good about participating in a democratic process
- You can give back to your community by volunteering to serve on this Board
- You can learn more about cooperatives and what it means to own a business
- You can make new friends and feel proud of what you’ve accomplished
- You can learn about governance and gain new skills
- You can have fun interacting with our members and learning from our employees
- You and members of your household will receive a 20% discount on all Co-op purchases, auto repair service and related parts (I know we said that already, but it’s a great deal!)
Want to Learn More?
Visit our candidate info page.
The following two tabs change content below.
Board of Directors
The Board represents all the member-owners in developing and maintaining the vision and long-term viability of the Co-op. Learn more at coopfoodstore.coop/board. If you have any questions or comments, please email the board at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Board of Directors (see all)
- Top 10 Reasons to Run for the Co-op’s Board of Directors - January 22, 2021
- Paul Guidone to Assume GM Role - September 18, 2020
- A Message From the Board of Directors - September 4, 2020