Every time we turn around, another charitable community volunteer with a big heart and a trusty sewing machine is donating masks to Co-op employees. A huge shout-out to:
- Jake Reder, Celdara Medical
- Nicholas Bramlage, Infinity PPE
- Lebanon Mask Makers
- Town of Hartford
- Elisabeth Cadle
- Jerry Halstead
- Sarah Friedman
- Oona Gardner
- Susan DiStasio
Want to Show Employees a Little Love? Show ‘Em Your Mask!
Now that all employees have their smiling mugs adorned with these simple, fabulous devices, we’d love to see all of our shoppers wearing masks, too. Co-op employees are required to wear masks at all times except when eating and working alone off the sales floor. Please wear a mask whenever you’re in the stores! Thanks for your consideration.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- New GMO labeling regulations are coming. Here is what you need to know. - October 19, 2020
- Co-ops Had an Old Wave, then a New Wave. Now I Get Why it All Matters. - October 6, 2020
- You Can Now Use Reusable Bags at all Co-op Locations. - July 28, 2020