Co-op Taste of Tradition Holiday Parties Dec 1-3.
“Gosh, I wish there were some festive holiday gatherings coming up where I could enjoy copious free samples.”
The Co-op’s legendary Taste of Tradition celebrations are this week. We’ve been hosting our annual holiday parties for more than 20 years, featuring happy people, lots of cheer, and tons of savory samples, all free.
Look for local foods, ciders, eggnog, specialty goodies, and plenty of fine meats, seafood, and cheeses. Come hungry! It’s enough to make a meal, our gift to you. Is life good or what?
Gen-you-wine, Official Taste of Tradition Party Schedule:
Thursday, December 1
White River Junction Co-op
Friday, December 2
Saturday, December 3
Sample items like:
Long Trail Brewing Company
Jack’s Abby Craft Lagers
Vermont Artisan Coffee & Tea Co.
Vermont Farmstead Cheese Company
Springbrook Farm Cheese
Plainville Farms Meats
Lake Champlain Chocolates
Red Kite Candy
Wozz! Kitchen Creations
McKenzie Artisan Ham
Douglas Sweets Shortbread Cookies
Ducktrap of Maine Smoked Seafood
New England Uncorked
Farnum Hill Cider
Please note, different stores may sample slightly different stuff. Check our website for details and the full list of goodies.
Our holiday parties are made possible by three sets of folks:
1) Staff. Co-op staff plan our holiday parties months in advance, toiling over every detail. It’s a lot of dedication and coordination. Thanks, everyone! Cooperation at its sweetest.
2) Vendors. For many of our local food producers, distributors, and vendors, this is their busiest time of year. And yet these folks take a break to bring us their wares and then give them away. Thanks, vendors! Couldn’t do it without you.
3) You! Our Taste of Tradition parties are an Upper Valley tradition, thanks to all the visitors, members, and shoppers who make it festive and successful. We look forward to seeing you there, party goers!
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Here’s How Memorial Day Became a Food Holiday - May 25, 2017
- What No One Has Told You About Asparagus and Why Locally Grown is the Best - May 17, 2017
- Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Pint Slices Recall - May 8, 2017