Don’t miss one of our most popular events of the year!
What started out as a milking contest on the Hanover Green morphed over the years into the now-legendary Co-op Producers Fair—featuring great entertainment, wagon rides, live music, kids activities, and samples galore. All free! Is life good or what?
Saturday, August 6
10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Lebanon Co-op Food Store
- More than 35 farmers, bakers, cheese makers, dairies, and even popcorn poppers
- Tons of activities for the kids
- Live music
- Fresh green bean salad from Pierson Farm
- McNamara Dairy chocolate and maple milkshakes
- Co-op Taste local and regional produce from 10 area farms
- Jeshua’s Chimichurri
- MacLennan Farm corn and Pineland Farm beef burgers roasted fresh on the grill
- Awesome array of cheese, ice cream, yogurt, and gelato
- Grilled flatbread pizza from Vermont Small Batch
- Local farm products from Blue Ox, Long Wind, Killdeer, Sunnybrook, Edgewater, and more
- Strafford Organic ice cream
- Kettle corn and Red Kite candy
- Co-op Kitchens honey sriracha hummus
Thanks, Vendors and Staff!
The Co-op Producers Fair is made possible through the generous donations of our local food producers and the incredible teamwork of our Co-op staff. Come help us celebrate the harvest!
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- To The Person Whose Conversation I Overheard: The Guy Talking To You Was Wrong. - July 25, 2017
- A Year Ago, We Launched Pennies for Change. This is What Happened. - July 18, 2017
- This is one of my favorite quirky Co-op stories - July 13, 2017