Natural Sea is recalling selected breaded fish fillets and fish sticks because a supplier may have provided an ingredient that contains an undeclared milk allergen. People with an allergy to milk should not consume the recalled products listed below.
The following products are subject to this recall:
- Natural Sea Whole Wheat Breaded Fish Fillets and Fish Sticks
- UPC/PLU: Fillets, 4256300220, Sticks 4256300225
- Use-by Date: Fillets: Use by 9/2/18, Sticks: Use by 6/19/18
Consumers who have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op should return it for a full refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- The Scary Truth About Chocolate - October 12, 2018
- Hemp History Week 2018: What’s the Difference Between Hemp and the Other Stuff? - June 7, 2018
- Here’s How Memorial Day Became a Food Holiday - May 27, 2018