Natural Sea is recalling selected breaded fish fillets and fish sticks because a supplier may have provided an ingredient that contains an undeclared milk allergen. People with an allergy to milk should not consume the recalled products listed below.
The following products are subject to this recall:
- Natural Sea Whole Wheat Breaded Fish Fillets and Fish Sticks
- UPC/PLU: Fillets, 4256300220, Sticks 4256300225
- Use-by Date: Fillets: Use by 9/2/18, Sticks: Use by 6/19/18
Consumers who have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op should return it for a full refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Our New Local Kiwi Berry is Here and It’s Amazing - September 22, 2022
- Jif Peanut Butter Products Recalled Nationwide due to Possible Salmonella Contamination - May 23, 2022
- What To Do With A Scabby Spud - October 27, 2021