Customers who have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op should return it for a full refund.
Burlington, Vt.-based Koffee Kup Bakery has voluntarily recalled about 99,000 packages of breads because the product may contain clear plastic pieces. To date, no injuries have been reported.
A small piece of clear plastic broke apart during the production process, a company spokesperson said.
The recall affects packages with these use-by dates:
Products with other use-by dates are not affected. Koffee Kup crullers and doughnuts are also not affected.
The recalled products carried by the Co-op are:
- 7401601512 KK LRGE SANDWICH ROLLS, 13 oz
- 7401601514 KK LG SNDWCH ROLLS 100% WW, 13 oz
- 7401601550 LOUIS GRINDER ROLLS, 18oz
- 7401601590 LOUIS SANDWICH ROLLS, 13oz
- 7401601591 KK 100% WHEAT SANDWICH ROLLS,HOAGIE, 15oz
- 7401601646 104 HAMBURG ROLLS, 8PK, 12 oz
- 7401601647 KK HOT DOG ROLLS, 8PK, 12 oz
- 7401601665 KK POTATO SEEDED HMBRGR RLLS, 8CT, 12 oz
- 7401601666 KK SWEET KAISER ROLLS, 13oz
- 7401601667 106 POTATO STYLE HOT DOG ROLLS 6CT
- 7401601674 1414 SOURDOUGH HOAGIE ROLLS
- 7401601676 KK POTATO HOAGIE ROLLS, 12oz
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Think You’re Getting Organic? Think Again - September 19, 2017
- What Food Companies Won’t Tell You About This Popular Claim - September 11, 2017
- Give to Disaster Recovery Here - September 6, 2017