Recall affects popular product nationwide.
The Coca-Cola company has recalled a limited quantity of Hubert’s Lemonade in the 16-oz glass bottles because small pieces of glass may be present in the product. To date, no illnesses or injuries have been reported.
Recalled varieties carried by the Co-op include:
- Original, UPC 49000069846
- Strawberry, UPC 490000070354
If you have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op, please return it for a refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- RXBAR Recall - January 17, 2019
- Change Your Life With These High-Quality Holiday Entertainment Experiences - November 25, 2018
- Lotus Foods Recall - November 10, 2018