The Coca-Cola company has recalled a limited quantity of Hubert’s Lemonade in the 16-oz glass bottles because small pieces of glass may be present in the product. To date, no illnesses or injuries have been reported.
Recalled varieties carried by the Co-op include:
- Original, UPC 49000069846
- Strawberry, UPC 490000070354
If you have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op, please return it for a refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Your Purchase Helps Local Nonprofits and Cooperatives around the Country - November 13, 2020
- New GMO labeling regulations are coming. Here is what you need to know. - October 19, 2020
- Co-ops Had an Old Wave, then a New Wave. Now I Get Why it All Matters. - October 6, 2020