The Coca-Cola company has recalled a limited quantity of Hubert’s Lemonade in the 16-oz glass bottles because small pieces of glass may be present in the product. To date, no illnesses or injuries have been reported.
Recalled varieties carried by the Co-op include:
- Original, UPC 49000069846
- Strawberry, UPC 490000070354
If you have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op, please return it for a refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Everyone is Looking for Workers. This is Why You Should Work Here. - July 23, 2021
- Handy Guide to the Lebanon Co-op Upgrades - June 18, 2021
- Our New Local Fish is Here and It’s Amazing - May 13, 2021