Recall affects popular product nationwide.
The Coca-Cola company has recalled a limited quantity of Hubert’s Lemonade in the 16-oz glass bottles because small pieces of glass may be present in the product. To date, no illnesses or injuries have been reported.
Recalled varieties carried by the Co-op include:
- Original, UPC 49000069846
- Strawberry, UPC 490000070354
If you have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op, please return it for a refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- To The Person Whose Conversation I Overheard: The Guy Talking To You Was Wrong. - July 25, 2017
- A Year Ago, We Launched Pennies for Change. This is What Happened. - July 18, 2017
- This is one of my favorite quirky Co-op stories - July 13, 2017