Recall affects popular product nationwide.
The Coca-Cola company has recalled a limited quantity of Hubert’s Lemonade in the 16-oz glass bottles because small pieces of glass may be present in the product. To date, no illnesses or injuries have been reported.
Recalled varieties carried by the Co-op include:
- Original, UPC 49000069846
- Strawberry, UPC 490000070354
If you have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op, please return it for a refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Hemp vs. The Other Stuff: What’s the Difference? - April 20, 2017
- Norwich Volunteers Recognized with Allen and Nan King Award - April 7, 2017
- We Asked the Vt. Lieutenant Governor to Speak. Guess What He Talked About - April 5, 2017