Recall affects popular product nationwide.
The Coca-Cola company has recalled a limited quantity of Hubert’s Lemonade in the 16-oz glass bottles because small pieces of glass may be present in the product. To date, no illnesses or injuries have been reported.
Recalled varieties carried by the Co-op include:
- Original, UPC 49000069846
- Strawberry, UPC 490000070354
If you have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op, please return it for a refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- The Scary Truth About Chocolate - October 12, 2018
- Hemp History Week 2018: What’s the Difference Between Hemp and the Other Stuff? - June 7, 2018
- Here’s How Memorial Day Became a Food Holiday - May 27, 2018