Recall affects popular product nationwide.
The Coca-Cola company has recalled a limited quantity of Hubert’s Lemonade in the 16-oz glass bottles because small pieces of glass may be present in the product. To date, no illnesses or injuries have been reported.
Recalled varieties carried by the Co-op include:
- Original, UPC 49000069846
- Strawberry, UPC 490000070354
If you have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op, please return it for a refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Happy Cranberry Relish Day! Come Eat Free Things - November 22, 2017
- Avocado Seeks Human for Quiet Meals Together and Potential Long-Term Relationship - November 16, 2017
- Snow and Ice is Coming. Let Us Get Your Vehicle Ready - November 15, 2017