The Coca-Cola company has recalled a limited quantity of Hubert’s Lemonade in the 16-oz glass bottles because small pieces of glass may be present in the product. To date, no illnesses or injuries have been reported.
Recalled varieties carried by the Co-op include:
- Original, UPC 49000069846
- Strawberry, UPC 490000070354
If you have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op, please return it for a refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Avocado Seeks Human for Quiet Meals Together and Potential Relationship - October 7, 2021
- What YOU Need is Another Warm Seasonal Beverage - October 6, 2021
- Our New Local Kiwi Berry is Here and It’s Amazing - September 22, 2021