The Coca-Cola company has recalled a limited quantity of Hubert’s Lemonade in the 16-oz glass bottles because small pieces of glass may be present in the product. To date, no illnesses or injuries have been reported.
Recalled varieties carried by the Co-op include:
- Original, UPC 49000069846
- Strawberry, UPC 490000070354
If you have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op, please return it for a refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Jif Peanut Butter Products Recalled Nationwide due to Possible Salmonella Contamination - May 23, 2022
- What To Do With A Scabby Spud - October 27, 2021
- Avocado Seeks Human for Quiet Meals Together and Potential Relationship - October 7, 2021