The Coca-Cola company has recalled a limited quantity of Hubert’s Lemonade in the 16-oz glass bottles because small pieces of glass may be present in the product. To date, no illnesses or injuries have been reported.
Recalled varieties carried by the Co-op include:
- Original, UPC 49000069846
- Strawberry, UPC 490000070354
If you have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op, please return it for a refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Following How COVID-19 Affects the Food Supply? You Should Know About This. - March 23, 2020
- Co-op Transitions to Single-Use Bags in Response to Emergency Order - March 22, 2020
- Helping You Get What You Need: Update on the Co-op’s Supply Chains - March 19, 2020