Recall affects popular product nationwide.
The Coca-Cola company has recalled a limited quantity of Hubert’s Lemonade in the 16-oz glass bottles because small pieces of glass may be present in the product. To date, no illnesses or injuries have been reported.
Recalled varieties carried by the Co-op include:
- Original, UPC 49000069846
- Strawberry, UPC 490000070354
If you have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op, please return it for a refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Wellness Pet Food Recall - March 22, 2017
- I Tried the New Menu at the Co-op Market. Here’s What Happened - March 15, 2017
- What I Wish Everyone Knew About Recalls and Co-op Membership - March 14, 2017