Recall affects popular product nationwide.
The Coca-Cola company has recalled a limited quantity of Hubert’s Lemonade in the 16-oz glass bottles because small pieces of glass may be present in the product. To date, no illnesses or injuries have been reported.
Recalled varieties carried by the Co-op include:
- Original, UPC 49000069846
- Strawberry, UPC 490000070354
If you have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op, please return it for a refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Our Romaine is Not Affected by the E. coli Outbreak - April 23, 2018
- Earth Day Bulk Sale April 20-22 - April 17, 2018
- Traditional Medicinals Lemon Echinacea Throat Coat Tea Recall - April 17, 2018