The Coca-Cola company has recalled a limited quantity of Hubert’s Lemonade in the 16-oz glass bottles because small pieces of glass may be present in the product. To date, no illnesses or injuries have been reported.
Recalled varieties carried by the Co-op include:
- Original, UPC 49000069846
- Strawberry, UPC 490000070354
If you have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op, please return it for a refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- You Can Now Use Reusable Bags at all Co-op Locations. - July 28, 2020
- Thanks to Our Awesome Mask Makers! - April 27, 2020
- Looking for Safe Ways to Celebrate Passover and Easter? Try This. - April 7, 2020