Recall affects popular product nationwide.
The Coca-Cola company has recalled a limited quantity of Hubert’s Lemonade in the 16-oz glass bottles because small pieces of glass may be present in the product. To date, no illnesses or injuries have been reported.
Recalled varieties carried by the Co-op include:
- Original, UPC 49000069846
- Strawberry, UPC 490000070354
If you have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op, please return it for a refund.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- What I Wish Everyone Knew About Recalls and Co-op Membership - February 15, 2018
- The Courageous Avocado Growers of PRAGOR - February 2, 2018
- 5 Ways to Eat Organic Cheap - February 1, 2018