General Mills is voluntarily recalling two production days of Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Raisin Granola cereal due to an undeclared allergen. The cereal produced on July 15 and 16, 2017, may contain almonds, an ingredient not listed on the packaging. Almonds can cause severe reactions for consumers with nut allergies.
- Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Raisin Granola Cereal
- Size: 15 oz
- UPC/PLU: 2190874329-5
- Best if used by dates: 20MAR2018 and 21MAR2018
Consumers who have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op should return it for a full refund. For more information, call the General Mills consumer hotline at 1-800-624-4123.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- You Can Now Use Reusable Bags at all Co-op Locations. - July 28, 2020
- Thanks to Our Awesome Mask Makers! - April 27, 2020
- Looking for Safe Ways to Celebrate Passover and Easter? Try This. - April 7, 2020