General Mills is voluntarily recalling two production days of Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Raisin Granola cereal due to an undeclared allergen. The cereal produced on July 15 and 16, 2017, may contain almonds, an ingredient not listed on the packaging. Almonds can cause severe reactions for consumers with nut allergies.
- Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Raisin Granola Cereal
- Size: 15 oz
- UPC/PLU: 2190874329-5
- Best if used by dates: 20MAR2018 and 21MAR2018
Consumers who have purchased a recalled product from the Co-op should return it for a full refund. For more information, call the General Mills consumer hotline at 1-800-624-4123.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Avocado Seeks Human for Quiet Meals Together and Potential Long-Term Relationship - November 16, 2017
- Snow and Ice is Coming. Let Us Get Your Vehicle Ready - November 15, 2017
- Grab-N-Go Thanksgiving Awesomeness! - November 14, 2017