Ben & Jerry’s is voluntarily recalling a limited number of boxes of Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Pint Slices due to the potential of an undeclared allergen. The product may contain Vanilla Peanut Butter Cup Pint Slices. Consumers who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to peanuts run the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume the product.
The following products are subject to this recall:
- Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Pint Slices
- Size: paperboard box containing 3 individually wrapped ice cream slices
- UPC code 076840657940
- Best by date AUG1218LT2
- Lot number AUG1218LT2.
Consumers who purchase a recalled product should throw it away or return it to the place of purchase.
Call 877-270-7397 for more information about the recall and to request a replacement coupon.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- Hemp History Week 2018: What’s the Difference Between Hemp and the Other Stuff? - June 7, 2018
- Here’s How Memorial Day Became a Food Holiday - May 27, 2018
- How To Shop Our Online Specials Like a Boss! - May 2, 2018