Ben & Jerry’s is voluntarily recalling a limited number of boxes of Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Pint Slices due to the potential of an undeclared allergen. The product may contain Vanilla Peanut Butter Cup Pint Slices. Consumers who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to peanuts run the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume the product.
The following products are subject to this recall:
- Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Pint Slices
- Size: paperboard box containing 3 individually wrapped ice cream slices
- UPC code 076840657940
- Best by date AUG1218LT2
- Lot number AUG1218LT2.
Consumers who purchase a recalled product should throw it away or return it to the place of purchase.
Call 877-270-7397 for more information about the recall and to request a replacement coupon.
Latest posts by Ken Davis (see all)
- A Year Ago, We Launched Pennies for Change. This is What Happened. - July 18, 2017
- This is one of my favorite quirky Co-op stories - July 13, 2017
- 8 Great Ways to Celebrate Amazon Prime Day Today - July 11, 2017